- PREMIUM QUALITY: These flat flap discs, also known as cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch, are constructed with industrial grade premium zirconia abrasive for strength, durability, and extended disc life as it holds up to high temperatures and pressure.
- STOCK REMOVAL: Each angle grinder sanding disc is made with coarse 40 grit zirconia alumina, making this abrasive flap disc ideal for aggressive grinding on hard to grind materials like metal, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, and wood.
- FLAT T27: These flat Type 27 discs are effective for blending, smoothing, finishing flat surfaces, deburring, grinding contours, and radius grinding on steel, sheet metal, welding, machining, heavy duty equipment and industrial maintenance.
- FIBERGLASS BACKING PLATE: The resin fiber construction complemented by the fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations without smearing and helps prevent contaminating the workpiece during usage.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Each disc measures at a 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with most angle grinders with a speed of up to 13,300 RPM. Designed for grinding, blending, sanding, and finishing on a wide range of materials.
The Neiko 11116A High Density Premium Zirconia Flap Disc can operate with a maximum speed of 13, 300 RPM. Each 40-grit flap disc in the 10-piece set is outfitted with an arbor size of 7/8-inch.