- DURABLE: Constructed of heat treated high hardened CR-V steel for a long lasting non slip fit that prevents stripped or rundown star drive screws.
- MAGNET: Black finished magnetic tip holds your torx screw, even in upside down situations. Gives better control and allows putting force into driving a screw.
- LONG & SHORT: Complete set ranging from lengths between 5-1/2” and 9 inches. Long screw drivers for hard to reach torx fasteners found on automotive and electronics.
- ERGONOMIC: Blue cushion contoured grips made of thermoplastic rubber (TPR) for a comfortable and controlled grip in high torque applications.
- COMPLETE TORX DRIVER SET: 12 Pc set includes T5, T6, T7, T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40 and a convenient organizer carrying pouch with zipper.
<p>The NEIKO 01377A Six Point Star Head Screwdriver set is the complete kit for all your mechanic, IT and DIYers needs. Torx screws are typically used in vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles, computer systems, hard disk drives, and consumer electronics. These 6-point star screwdrivers mean there is less likelihood that the six-point screw head will be stripped. These hand operated tools are used for turning screws. Precision torx screwdriver set commonly used with ring door bell screw. Magnetic tips allow the user to place screws onto the tip of the screwdriver and have it remained attached to the screwdriver while being inserted and installed into a fastening position. Magnetic tips are strong enough to retrieve steel screws from a bin. Magnetic tips strong enough to double this screwdriver as a magnetic pick up tool to retrieve screws from hard to reach areas. Electricians and other mechanics can easily remove a fastener once unscrewed by simply lifting the screwdriver out of the workspace. There are certain conditions when installing a screw in a recessed area may be difficult and a magnetic screwdriver will eliminate that issue. </p>
<p>T5 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T6 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T7 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T8 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T9 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T10 x 2-1/2" Shaft</p>
<p>T15 x 4" Shaft</p>
<p>T20 x 4" Shaft</p>
<p>T25 x 4" Shaft</p>
<p>T27 x 4" Shaft</p>
<p>T30 x 4" Shaft</p>
<p>T40 x 5" Shaft</p>