- [MEASUREMENT]: One button quick-change between three measuring modes: inch, fractions, millimeter, so there is no need to convert separately.
- [PRECISION | ACCURACY]: Measurement Range: 0 - 12” and 0 - 300mm; Resolution: 0.0005” / 1/128” / 0.01mm; Accuracy: 0.001” / 0.02mm.
- [QUALITY]: Finely polished stainless steel frame with knurled thumb roller and locking screw ensure smooth sliding and accurate positioning in use.
- [VERSATILE]: Measure inside, outside, depth and step with two sets of jaws and a probe.
- [VISIBILITY]: The extra large LCD screen is for easy and clear readings.
- [BONUS]: Extra replacement LR44 battery is included with a custom fit storage case for storage and protection.
When it comes to precision and exact measuring in home improvement projects, the Neiko family of digital calipers are an excellent digital solution for your measuring needs due to its accurate and easy-to-read displays. Ranging from 6”, 8”, to 12” options, it is an essential tool to cover everything you need for your job at the worksite or automotive garage. Each tool comes with an extra-large LCD digital display for clear readouts and the stainless-steel build of these calipers ensures longevity and lasting service life over all your projects. Factory calibrated to professional standards, trust in Neiko for all your caliper-based application needs with an exact internal and outside measurement accurate to .001 of an inch with a display that can be zeroed at any point on the slide. The machine grooved thumb-roll mechanism and positioning lock are provided for sure adjustment. The premium steel shaft with depth-measurement probe, precision ground jaws, on-off switch with auto-off and inclusion of two long-life batteries (one spare) with each caliper makes each unit the choice measuring tool whether in standard SAE or metric MM or fractional display.