- 3/4" DRIVE TORQUE WRENCH: The NEIKO 3/4-inch adjustable torque wrench/ratchet features a 3/4" drive head and is constructed of chrome vanadium Cr-V steel for superior toughness and torque power output.
- 50 TO 300 FOOT-POUNDS: With a range of 50-300 ft-lb, this adjustable click torque wrench has a massive torque rating for 3/4" sockets to set to the proper rating or loosen your lug nuts and bolts on trucks or vehicles.
- CALIBRATION ACCURACY: Machine factory tested and calibrated to results of +/-4 percent, the precision of this heavy-duty large torque wrench SAE prevents over torquing your nuts and bolts with a clicker to specify the proper torque setting.
- 34” LENGTH HANDLE: This torque wrench 3/4” drive has an overall 34-inch length bar makes it easy to loosen tough bolts at high torque settings through its provided leverage.
- BLOW MOLDED CASE: This 3/4" torque wrench comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage with an included key and lock for security.
•Drive: 3/4 inch
•Ratchet: Cr-Mo, 24 tooth
•Length: 34-1/4 inch
•Dual Range: 50-300 foot-pound / 100-500 Nm
•Increment: 2.5 foot-found / 2.5 Nm
•Accuracy: +/- 4%
IMPORTANT: Please read manual and all safety measures before use. Store at lowest setting when not in use.