- [HIGH LEVERAGE]: This half inch drive breaker bar comes with an extra-long 24-inch handle that provides great leverage to amplify torque output and loosen the toughest bolts and lug nuts on your car or vehicle.
- [DURABLE]: The chrome-moly drive head is hardened for amazing performance and made of extremely durable drop forged heat-treated chrome vanadium with a polished and grooved handle to give you a comfortable grip while providing superior power.
- [MULTIPLE ANGLES]: This cheater bar has a 180-degree flexible chrome-moly head that works at any angle, so you can reach around tight spaces and generate the optimized leverage that is required for those tough nuts and bolts.
- [DESIGN]: Each breaker bar head has spring-load ball bearing that holds sockets securely with a precise fit that makes for the ideal condition to break and loosen rusted, stubborn or stuck nuts and bolts without causing damage to your car or vehicle.
- [APPROVED]: This power breaker bar meets or exceeds ANSI standards ASME B107.110-2012 to give you a reliable automotive tool that gets the job done every time.
Heavy-duty power for really stubborn nuts and bolts. Extra long handle- (24 inches) length provides incredible leverage at anvil; contoured grip for sure grip. Anvil head rotates 180-degrees for increased versatility. Break bar made with heat-treated Chrome-Vanadium steel construction for long-life durability. Mirror-chrome finish is corrosion resistant. An essential tool for every professional and serious do-it-yourselfer - a real life-saver with impossibly-tight fasteners.