- [UNIVERSAL]: Provides STANDARD (SAE) and METRIC (MM) readings, so there is no need for conversion charts.
- [PRECISION]: Precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in .25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
- [VERSATILE]: This performance tool can be used on bicycles, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications.
- [ACCURACY]: Quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%.
- [CONVENIENCE]: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use.
Standard and metric readings. Can be used in either direction (Clockwise or counterclockwise). graduation: 1 in/lb increments, .25 nm increments. Compact at only 11.25 inches by 3.5 inches.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.