- HIGH-PRECISION TORQUE WRENCH: With a dual measurement system, our inch-and-pound torque wrench offers precise readings in standard (SAE) and metric (mm), so you don’t have to use a conversion chart. This bike wrench makes tightening nuts quick and easy.
- QUALITY AUTOMOTIVE WRENCH: This beam torque wrench is manufactured to high standards to assure calibration accuracy to within +/- 4%. Each auto wrench reads in 0–80 in/lbs. in increments of 1 in/lb. and 0–9 Nm in 0.25 increments for precision on any job.
- VERSATILE CAR-NUT WRENCH: Our beam torque wrench is a must-have tool for automobile mechanics, boat or bicycle enthusiasts, and more. With this automotive torque wrench, you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
- BIDIRECTIONAL TOOL: Designed for both left and right hands, our automotive wrench can be turned clockwise or counterclockwise. The long beam-style design makes it simple to tighten or loosen fasteners, including those in hard-to-reach places.
- EASY TO USE: The ball detent and chamfered ends hold sockets without dropping for efficient work. The ball-end handle even allows for a secure, comfortable grip for smooth turning. Plus, the large size markings make numbers easy to read from afar.
NEIKO presents our 1/4-Inch-Drive Beam Torque Wrench for fastening nuts and bolts! This wrench gives you precise torque in inches/pounds and newton/meters in standard (SAE) and metric (mm) readings. Our beam-style tool is great for tightening fasteners to exact requirements, such as in engine, automotive, or bike work. With supreme accuracy and incremental readings, this bike torque wrench will fasten nuts and bolts without over torquing. Our precision-instrument torque wrench is manufactured to high standards to assure calibration accuracy to within +/- 4%, so you can get all your low-torque applications done correctly. Each heavy-duty stainless-steel car wrench reads in 0–80 in/lbs. in 1-inch/pound increments and 0–9 Nm in 0.25 increments to tighten any nut or bolt to fit your specifications.
This handy ambidextrous tool is designed to work for both left- and right-handed users and can be turned clockwise or counterclockwise. The long beam design makes it easy to fasten nuts and bolts within a tight reach, so you can easily tackle projects in cramped spaces. The comfortable ball-end handle gives you a proper grip for smooth turning, while the large high-contrast markings make the numbers easy to read from afar. This strong, durable wrench measures 12.2" x 3.9" x 1.4".
Our bicycle torque wrench is an essential tool for every professional or DIY home project. Whether you need a lug wrench, tire-repair tools, or a longer extension breaker bar, NEIKO has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.