- Finely geared teeth ratcheting system needs only 5 degrees of swing to turn – perfect for working in tight and restricted spaces
- Locking mechanism activated by lock on drive tang to secure sockets for high torque and stable loosening and tightening operation
- Durable body and teardrop head constructed with chrome vanadium alloy steel for prolonged use and product longevity, polished for corrosion and rust prevention
- Quarter inch drive with easily accessible finger lever to efficiently switch for reversible fastening between clockwise and counterclockwise motions
- Smoothed and contoured round handle provides exceptionally comfortable grip suitable for extended use
The Neiko 3/8 inch drive ratchet is a quality add-on must to your set of maintenance wrench tools. Its exceptionally durable body is forged from Cr-V steel to deliver high levels of torque while withstanding long-term wear and tear usage. Featuring a 72-tooth ratchet build with a minimum five degree sweep to click, this ratchet is extremely effective for fastening hard to reach places ranging from household appliances to heavy industrial machinery and equipment. This is your go-to ratchet if you are looking for sturdiness and versatile utility.