- [LONG REACH]: This premium ratchet has a super long 18” body with a diamond knurled handle that delivers ample leverage for high torque power of up to 2,340 lbs. on stubborn, tight lug nuts and bolts.
- [QUALITY]: This tool is constructed from premium, drop forged, heat treated chrome vanadium steel and corrosion resistant mirror and chrome polish finish for long-lasting service life and use in your tool collection.
- [LEVERAGE]: The finely geared 72 tooth quick release ratcheting system only need 5 degrees of swivel to operate, which makes this tool suitable for working in tight spaces and angles.
- [DURABLE]: The chrome molybdenum head drive comes with an easily accessible thumb lever to efficiently switch between clockwise and counterclockwise fastening.
- [DESIGN]: The 3/8" square drive radius corners are designed to reduce socket wear by locking on to the sides of a fastener instead of its edges for tighter control and grip.
Are you frustrated with stubborn lug nuts and bolts making your repair job an extra hassle? Look no further than the Neiko 03034A 3/8 Inch Drive Extra Long Ratchet, it is a premium addition to your maintenance tool set. Its exceptionally durable body is forged from Chrome-Vanadium steel to deliver higher levels of torque while withstanding long-term wear and tear usage. The close quarters ratcheting system using just 5 degrees of swing arc is very efficient and allows for ease of movement in narrow and tight automotive working spaces. The dual direction ratcheting gear makes switching between ratcheting directions a breeze with just a flip of a thumb lever. Conquer those stuck lug nuts by leveraging this super duty extra-long 18" bar for maximum torque power that will prove to be no match for difficult fasteners. This model features a diamond knurled groove handle design for an enhanced, solid, and exceptionally comfortable grip making this your go to ratchet for all your maintenance needs.