- [APPLICATION]: An E-ring tool pops E-clips on and off in less time without the hassle and is an automotive must-have as well as a better option than needle nose pliers.
- [DURABLE]: Blades have a black oxide coating for corrosion resistance and a long tool life
- [DUAL HEAD]: Each blade has two heads to tackle both removal and installation of E-clips.
- [DESIGN]: Spring-loaded mechanism attaches to different head sizes for removing and replacing various size clips.
- [INCLUDES]: Lightweight handle and 6 mm (1/4 inch), 7 mm (9/32 inch), 8 mm (5/16 inch) and 9 mm (3/8 inch) interchangeable blades for a fit on most vehicles.
5-piece dual operation tool has one end of tool releasing the e-clip while the other end of tool installs e-clip. Comes with one handle and 4 blades - sizes: 6 mm (1/4 inch), 7 mm (9/32 inch), 8 mm(5/16 inch) and 9 mm(3/8 inch). Each tool easily locks into the handle provided. Easy to use, safely remove and install e-clips without damage.