- [PRO QUALITY]: Precisely machined black chrome molybdenum steel with one-piece construction provides excellent durability and strength with every impact movement.
- [DESIGN]: Individual pinhole base design adds extra security by placing in a locking pin for stability when exerting strong torque motion especially on automotive projects.
- [VISIBILITY]: Highly visible and large stamped size markings are laser etched for easy reading when quickly selecting sockets on the job.
- [SIZES]: 14 piece set includes: 1/4" drive - 3/32, 1/8, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4" length 1 1/8".3/8" drive - 9/32, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16" length 1 1/2".1/2" drive - 5/8, 3/4" length 2 1/8".
- [CONVENIENCE]: Top quality, hard plastic organizing carrying case is portable and conveniently packs all tools for simple storage and organization.
Neiko's heavy duty impact hex bit socket set is constructed with chrome moly alloy steel to endure high-force impact with black phosphate coating for resisting corrosion. It comes in a variety of sizes clearly printed on for easy identification and packed in a sturdy carrying case. This complete set was made to withstand heavy duty power commonly associated with impact forced tools.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.