- METRIC ALLEN SOCKET SET: Each allen socket is 3” in length with a 3/8” drive metric allen hex driver in a one-piece construction for loosening and tightening tough bolts and nuts.
- IMPACT ALLEN SOCKETS: This allen socket set is made of heavy-duty and dropped-forged chrome molybdenum (Cr-Mo) steel for maximum torque strength and durability with a black phosphate coating for long-life.
- LONG-REACH LENGTH: These hex bit sockets are perfect for mechanics and electricians as the three-inch long length reaches places regular size impact sockets will not.
- HEX SOCKET SIZES INCLUDE: A full spectrum of hex driver sockets (Metric) including 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12-millimeter hex sizes.
- LASER-ETCHED SIZE MARKINGS: The laser etched markings are engraved on each individual impact hex socket for easy identification and stores in a heavy-duty blow mold case for organization and convenience.
High-strength chrome moly steel construction and precisely milled tips deliver premium performance with an exact fit in fastener head. These tools are designed to be used with impact drivers to free rusted and overtightened bolts. Set Includes: 7-piece 3/8-inch drive Hex driver impact sockets (Metric): 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 mm. Storage and carrying case included.