- [VERSATILE]: This three-piece set of 3/8-inch drive straight extension bars can be used with a torque wrench, ratchet, or impact wrench for loosening and tightening hard to reach fasteners, nuts and bolts.
- [DURABLE]: Made of extremely durable drop forged heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with a corrosion-resistant mirror/chrome polish finish to increase service life in your automotive garage or work site.
- [DESIGN]: Spring-loaded ball detent locks in to prevent parts from slipping into vehicle engines or machinery with a knurled sleeve to allow use with greasy hands for that firm grip.
- [APPLICATION]: Sockets connect to the locking extension bars with an easy-to-use slide and release collar and utilizes square drive radius corners to reduce socket wear.
- [INCLUDES]: Sizes in 3", 6", and 10" for use on a wide variety of foreign and domestic vehicles at the job or at your home.
Professional-grade 3/8-inch drive extension bars with unique socket locking mechanism. Heavy-duty hardened chrome vanadium steel provides extra strength and mirror-chrome finish is corrosion resistant. Set of the 3 most commonly-used extension bar sizes: 3 inches, 6 inches and 10 inches. Get the extended reach without losing sockets into appliances or machinery.