- [CONVENIENT]: Whether for the home, garage, or at the shop, the Neiko battery load tester is portable and DIY compatible for diagnosing and applying load to car, van, boat, truck, SUV, motorcycle, RV and other automotive 6 & 12 volt batteries.
- [QUALITY]: Tester body features protection-encased analog voltage meter display, anti-sparking internal switchgear and external handle grip at top for portable carrying.
- [DURABLE]: Copper clamp connectors feature red positive and black negative rubber grips to easily designate test clip placement on battery terminals.
- [PERFECT FOR MECHANICS]: Load on test switch (hold load for maximum of 10 seconds) draws battery current to simulate starter motor draw for accurately and easy to read determining battery condition.
- [ACCURACY]: Technical specifications: Fixed load current of 100 AMP, 100 AMP load test for 12V batteries up to 1000 Cold Crank Amps, 50 AMP load test for 6V batteries up to 1000 CCA. Voltage accuracy of ± 0.2V.
Suitable for 6 and 12 volt batteries. Fixed load current - 100 AMP. 100 AMP Load Test for 12V batteries up to 1,000 CCA. 50 AMP Load Test for 6V batteries up to 1,000 CCA. Hold load on 10 seconds, with test cycle of 10 seconds per test with 1 minute cool down, and 3 tests within 5 minutes maximum.