- [APPLICATION]: The ball joint separator is used for separating the ball joint from the spindle support arm on front wheel drive vehicles, both domestic and import.
- [QUALITY]: This set comes with a one piece alloy steel construction that ensures durability and strength to withstand the heavy duty hammering force transferred to automotive attachments in your home garage or work.
- [DESIGN]: The knurled handle creates a strong, tight, controlled, and well-placed grip when handling the separator on oil and greasy surfaces in automotive work and allows for precision and accuracy in its application.
- [DURABLE]: The heat-treated tapered fork smoothly separates ball joints and slips in between the ball and housing, which makes it easy for maintenance tasks and automotive repairs on most car vehicles.
- [VERSATILE]: The pickle fork tool in this automotive collection varies and comes in 5 sizes, making it usable for a variety of pitman arms, ball joints, and tie rods of automobiles including cars, trucks, and SUVs.
The Neiko 20687A ball joint separator set incudes the following pickle fork sizes: Open Size - 11/16", 15/16", 1-1/16", 1-7/16", and 1-1/16". Depth: 2-3/4"(69. 9mm), 3"(76. 2mm), 3-1/8", 2-3/8"(60. 3mm), and 2-7/8"(73mm). Comes in a blow molded plastic case to keep pickle forks organized.