- [QUALITY]: Hardened Steel-Iron construction with curved tips provide strong and reliable durability.
- [PROTECTION]: Three highly durable Polypropylene Rim Protector to prevent damage to the rims.
- [POWER]: Extra long lever at 14.5" offers more leverage and torque power.
- [CONVENIENT]: 4 Point Valve Tool allows for quick and easy deflation of tires and valve core replacement.
- [UNIVERSAL]: This tool is perfect for motorcycles, bikes, dirt bikes, ATV, lawn tractors, garden tractors, cars and many more vehicle types.
20601A Neiko Tire Spoons Rim Protector and Valve Tool Set is the perfect tool for any mechanics, homeowners, or DIY-ers! Whether you’re working on a car or motorcycle, this complete package of tools is great for removing damaged tires. The set not only includes one, but three flexible rim guards to prevent any damage to the rims while using the tire spoons. As an added BONUS, the set includes 6 Brass Schrader Valve Cores for convenience. Product Features: - Tire spoons are constructed of high quality Hardened Steel-Iron for ultimate durability/strength - Chrome polish finish that protects the tool from rust/corrosion and allows for hassle-free cleaning - Curved tips allow for easy insertion to any and all applications - Extra long length lever at 14.5 inches to easily prop out damaged tires without using extra force - Ergonomic, contoured, rubberized groove handle provides a natural non-slip grip while reducing hand fatigue and maximizing leverage power - 4 point valve tool with mouth side for attachments of various bits, deflation needle side that can be used to deflate the needle or remove stuck rocks in tire grooves, valve core side for quick removal and installation of valve core stems, and the screw thread side to easily clean the threads of the wheel stems.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.