- 100% FLAME RETARDANT WELDING BLANKETS: This fireproof blanket is extremely durable and used for general purpose welding to prevent property damages from sparks and flames.
- HEAVY-DUTY FIBERGLASS MATERIAL: The fire blanket retardant fiberglass is 19.8 ounce per square yard that provides excellent thermal fire-resistant protection.
- WEAVING PATTERN DESIGN: These welders blankets have a 30 x 30 per square inch weave design for extreme durability, which stands up to long term repeated use.
- REINFORCED HEM: These fire-retardant tarps have a 3/8” I.D. brass grommet every 11 inches for secure and easy hanging.
- WORKING TEMPERATURE: Each welding blanket can withstand up to 1000°F (537°C) to ensure fireproof protection.
Each NEIKO welding blanket is constructed of heavy-duty fiberglass in a weaved pattern design for extreme durability and fire resistance. Used to protect furniture, wood and the user from dangerous heat, embers, sparks, etc. that projects from welding and bbq grills, these fire proof tarps are great protection from extreme high temperatures. As pliable as an ordinary blanket, you can easily fold to store this heavy-duty welding blanket when not in use. Get NEIKO for maximum thermal protection!