- [APPLICATION]: This flare nut kit includes 15 large sized metric crowfoot flare nut wrenches for use with 3/8" and 1/2" drive ratchets, extensions, or torque wrenches to go where 6-point and 12-point sockets and wrenches simply cannot fit.
- [HEAVY DUTY]: Each metrics crows’ foot is made of industrial grade, heat-treated, drop forged chrome molybdenum steel that creates an extremely tough tool and delivers a lot of turning power.
- [AUTOMOTIVE]: Each socket crowfoot flare nut fits into confined and restricted spaces and are perfect for hard-to-reach areas on a car or vehicle where a regular wrench or socket will not reach to give you added leverage and maneuverability.
- [ORGANIZATION]: Each crowfoot wrench socket stores in an blow molded compartment in a high impact case that allows for storage, efficiency and portability.
- [INCLUDES]: Each set includes precision crafted 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, and 19mm for 3/8-inch drive, and 21mm, 22mm, and 24mm for 1/2-inch drive for larger cars, trucks or vehicles.
Extend The Reach of Your Wrenches The Neiko 15-piece Metric Crowfoot Wrench Set is designed for reaching metric fasteners in inaccessible spaces. Sometimes known as crowfoot adapters or flare nut wrenches, these specialty wrenches are open-ended discs, slipping easily over hex sided fasteners. Once in place, your existing ratchet, extender or torque wrench is attached to the crowfoot drive hole to drive fasteners. Wrenches in the set are made from extremely durable Chromium Molybdenum alloy steel, appear in common metric sizes from 8 mm to 24 mm, and are universally compatible with either 3/8-inch or 1/2-inch drive head tools. The Set Includes: 15 metric wrenches 3/8-inch drive: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 mm 1/2-inch drive: 21, 22, 24 mm 1 hard blow mold case.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.