- [QUALITY]: Precision machined and heat treated chrome vanadium steel is the perfect combination for hardness and torque ability for heavy duty work.
- [CONVENIENT]: Specialized tear drop, pear head design features 72-tooth mechanism for efficiency, strength and durability with a 5 degree swing.
- [PRO-GRADE]: Fast finger touch flip switch serves the forward and reverse function to maneuver direction of socket turn when working in tight spaces.
- [VERSATILITY]: One touch button at head of drive secures socket into place and quickly releases without hassle to loosen or tighten.
- [COMFORTABLE]: Versatile drive body is 10-inches long with a contoured grip for comfort and pairs well for home maintenance and car or truck repair.
Neiko 1/2-Inch Drive Reversible Ratchet Handle with Quick Release, Heavy duty ratchet handle by Neiko in 1/2 drive Total length for the handle is 9.75 inches, contoured grip for sure hold. Note: To remove the child safety cover on the ratchet drive, please press the release button directly behind the drive head all the way in, and simply pull off the child safety cover.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.