- [QUALITY]: Heavy duty, drop forged premium chrome molybdenum steel to handle extreme levels of impact and torque changes.
- [DURABLE]: Black phosphate coating increases protection from the elements ensuring a long lasting socket.
- [EFFICIENT]: 12 point deep hex socket design for most axle hub and spindle nuts for wheel bearings, CV axles, and knuckle assembly. Works with 6 point nuts also.
- [CONVENIENT]: Included impact adapter for use with 3/4” drive. High contrast laser etched markings for easy identification of pieces and sizes. Includes blow mold storage case.
- [SIZES]: 1/2" Dr.: 29mm, 30mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 38mm, 39mm.
This Neiko Axle Nut Socket Set includes all the most common sizes for removing your automotive sockets. Garage warriors and mechanics can now work on those automotive projects at home. Removing axles, steering knuckles and steering hub assemblies. Car and truck wheel bearings can now be replaced in your garage. Works on most well known auto brands. Remove front wheel drive cv axles is a breeze with this socket set. Includes a 3/4” to 1/2” reducer included so you can use your 3/4" drive breaker bar or impact with these 1/2" drive sockets. All 9 axle sockets are CrMo steel coated in a black phosphate to ensure longevity.