- [QUALITY]: Heavy duty, drop forged premium chrome molybdenum steel to handle extreme levels of impact and torque changes.
- [DURABLE]: Black phosphate coating increases protection from the elements ensuring a long lasting socket.
- [EFFICIENT]: 12 point hex socket design for most axle hub and spindle nuts for wheel bearings, CV axles, and knuckle assembly. Works with 6 point nuts also.
- [CONVENIENT]: Rounded corner design to prevent rounding and slipping fasteners. Extra deep socket to reach, remove and install axle nuts.
- [SIZES]: Standard half inch square drive x 29 millimeter. High contrast laser etched socket for high visibility.
This 29 MM Neiko Axle Nut is constructed of chrome moly which is capable of high impact applications to get those sturdy bolts. Removing axles, steering knuckles, and steering hub assemblies. Garage warriors and mechanics can now work on those automotive projects at home. Car and truck wheel bearings can now be replaced in your garage. Works on most well known auto brands. Remove front wheel drive cv axles is a breeze with this socket set. Deep enough to reach through with a breaker bar or a impact gun. Rounded 12 point openings to grip sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round off. High visibility size markings etched into the side wall to read easy even in low light areas.