- [QUALITY]: The high impact pieces in each complete set are constructed of heavy duty drop-forged premium chrome vanadium Cr-V steel to withstand extreme levels of torque changes against fasteners in the automotive setting.
- [DURABLE]: Each socket has black phosphate coating for maximum durability, protection, and will last for years in your tool collection at your automotive shop.
- [DESIGN]: The 6-Point hex socket design prevents round-off on nuts and bolts under high torque exertion and hammering stress from the use of an impact wrench or electric wrench with a strong output.
- [CONVENIENT]: This automotive tool set utilizes high contrast laser etched markings on all pieces for the easy identification of sizes to keep you working at home or the garage on your car or vehicle.
- [INCLUDES]: 14 Pieces of deep metric sockets come in a heavy duty custom case with size index for easy storage: 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32 mm.
Stubborn fasteners and lug nuts are no match for the Neiko half inch drive deep impact socket set. The unique six point design allows the socket to grip flat against the fastener wall in order to have a stronger grip while loosening without rounding off the corners while the deep wall design accommodates longer fasteners . Constructed from high strength Cr-V steel with a durable black phosphate finish to fight against corrosion better than your traditional black oxide finish. The set is laser etched with each size on the socket for easy identification when working. This set was made to pair perfectly with your impact tools and with the extra deep walls, you can easily free rusty suspensions and even crank bolts with ease by transferring torque from your impact wrench to the lug nut.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.