- Cr-V IMPACT GRADE: This metric impact socket set contains high-grade impact pieces in each complete set, which includes a socket holder blow-mold case for storage and is constructed of heavy duty drop-forged premium chrome vanadium steel.
- EXTREMELY LONG-LASTING: Each 1/2-inch drive socket has black phosphate coating for maximum durability, protection, and will last for years in your automotive tool collection at your shop.
- 6-POINT HEX: The 6 PT hex socket design prevents round-off on nuts and bolts under high torque exertion and hammering stress from an impact gun or electric wrench with heavy torque output.
- LASER ETCHED SIZES: These impact sockets are each individually identifiable with high-contrast laser etched markings for the easy identification of sizes to keep you working at home or the garage on your car or vehicle.
- METRIC SIZES INCLUDE: Deep well socket sizes - 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 mm.
NEIKO impact sockets sets are renowned for quality, heavy duty torque output, and longevity. Stubborn fasteners and lug nuts are no match for these deep half inch drive sockets. The unique six-point design allows the socket to grip flat against the fastener wall to have a stronger grip while loosening without rounding off the corners. A must-have when working on any vehicle. Constructed from high strength Cr-V steel with a durable black phosphate finish to fight against corrosion better than your traditional black oxide finish, the NEIKO 02474A is a set that gets the job done time and time again. With laser etched size markings with each metric size on your sockets, finding the right fit is a snap. This set was made to pair perfectly with your impact tools and with the extra deep walls, you can easily free rusty suspensions and even crank bolts with ease by transferring torque from wrench to lug nut.