- DURABLE: Quarter inch drive socket set is constructed of heavy duty Chrome Vanadium (CrV) steel and black phosphate coating for high torque impact applications. Standard and deep sockets have a high contrast laser-etched marking.
- 6 POINT: Six point hex socket tool set for applying optimal turning power on those stubborn bolts and fasteners. Mechanic tool set with chamfered socket has rounded corners to prevent round off and stripped sockets.
- IMPACT REDUCER & ADAPTER: Includes a 3/8” drive to 1/4" drive reducer that is impact grade for use with a 3/8 ratchet or 3/8 impact wrench. 1/4 hex to 1/4 inch drive socket adapter to use with power tools, quick connect chuck or quick disconnect drill.
- STORAGE CASE: Mini socket set come with a sturdy and strong blow mold carrying case that doubles as a socket organizer and features socket size labels. Small socket set holds extra deep sockets and standard sockets in one.
- SIZES: 10 pieces of 1/4-inch drive standard impact sockets in 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, & 9/16 inch; 10 pieces of 1/4 in. drive deep impact sockets in 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4", 9/32”, 5/16”, 11/32”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, & 9/16”.
NEIKO presents 02435A our 1/4-Inch-Drive Complete Impact Socket Set with standard sockets! This mechanic set includes both deep and standard SAE sockets with easy-to-read laser-etched markings for quick identification in your toolbox. Each automotive socket is protected from oil, dirt, and grease thanks to a phosphate coating and is constructed with drop-forged premium CrV steel for maximum life and durability. With a 6-point hex socket design to protect from round off and other damage, each socket in this socket extension set can be used with complete confidence.</p> <p>Socket-Adapter Set is perfect for use with power drills, ratchet handles, impact drivers, and other heavy-duty tools! These handy tool accessories are impact rated to meet your project requirements. Each extender is designed to work well with both hand tools and impact tools. Additionally, each set comes with a 3/8-to-1/4-inch reducer. It also comes with a blow-mold socket case that has an individual space for each piece. Secure levers on the case prevent it from opening while you are traveling from jobsite to jobsite. Whether you need this high-quality socket set for use on a housing construction site or for an automotive mechanic job, it will help you get the job done quickly and efficiently for years to come.