- [QUALITY]: Heavy duty, drop forged industrial Cr-V Steel to handle extreme levels of torque changes.
- [DURABLE]: Black Phosphate Coating for maximum durability against wear and tear.
- [EFFICIENT]: 6 Point Hex Socket Design prevents round off deterioration during high torque use.
- [CONVENIENT]: High Contrast Laser Etched markings for easy identification of pieces and sizes.
- [SIZES]: SAE – 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 inches; Metric – 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19mm
The NEIKO 02431A 3/8 inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set comes loaded with 21 pcs consisting of both SAE and Metric sizes, making it perfect for DIY projects in the home garage or for professional mechanics at an auto shop!<br><br>Each piece is constructed with Premium Chrome Vanadium Steel to withstand extreme torque and stress during heavy use against fasteners, nuts, and bolts. And with its 6-Point Hex Design, it’ll prevent rounding off of corners while using with impact and electric wrenches.<br><br>Product Features:<br><br>- Laser-Etched markings for easy identification of sockets and measurements<br><br>- Blow molded case with secured two lever locks to easily store, organize, protect, and carry<br><br>- Black Phosphate Coating to protect against dirt, oil, and grease<br><br>- 21 piece set consisting of:<br><br>SAE Sizes – 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, 9/16”, 5/8”, 11/16”, 3/4"<br><br>Metric Sizes – 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm