- [QUALITY]: Diamond drill bits cutting blade with electroplated premium grade diamond and burn resistant braze to deliver more effective performance than traditional carbide or bi-metal hole saws.
- [CLEAN CUT]: These hole saws have a CNC machined tip to ensure clean, smooth and accurate holes cut up to 3/4” deep with no broken edges.
- [DURABLE]: Solid one-piece alloy steel construction with heat treatment and extra thick wall for added durability and long-lasting service.
- [UNIVERSAL]: 1/4-inch shank fits all power drills, cuts hard and abrasive materials like glass, fiberglass, tile, granite, marble, stone, and porcelain.
- [INCLUDES]: This diamond hole drill bit set has 5 sizes: 5/32-inch (4mm), ¼-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), 3/8-inch (10mm) and 1/2-inch (12mm)
NEIKO 00823A Diamond Hole Saw or also called diamond drill bits are designed to drill holes in glass, ceramics, porcelain, tile, ceramics, limestone, slate, marble, granite, stone, and fiberglass. This set comes with 5 of the most used sizes; 5/32-inch (4mm), 1/4-inch (6mm), 5/16-inch (8mm), 3/8-inch (10mm), and 1/2-inch (12mm). These hole saws are made with alloy steel and have a slit on the side to help with entry of water and to cool your bit for a longer life. The slit is also used to remove any debris that may get stuck in the hole saw.