- Precisely machined sharp YG8 tungsten carbide blade makes clean and accurate cuts on all types of wood with excellent resistance to heat.
- Hardened solid alloy steel main construction with power coating finish for durability and longevity.
- Enclosed bearing roller for smooth and aligned operations with 1/4 inch universal shank fits all models of routers.
- Comes with wooden index case for easy storage and organization.
- Perfect for edging, trimming, veining and grooving in all woodworking projects for both professional carpenters and hobbyists.
- Please note that packaging may vary between two styles.
Solid carbide flush trim. " With Ball Bearing: Flush Trim Bit: 1/2""Corner Round Bit：3/4""45DegreeChamfer Bit: 1/2""Cove Bit：1/2""Roman Ogee Bit：5/16""".