- APPLICATION: This adapter reducer is engineered to be used with impact drivers or other tools to transform the 3/4" drive size socket in your set to a ½” drive for automotive work or home improvement.
- QUALITY: This impact adapter is constructed from strong chrome vanadium steel that is strong and dependable for all your jobs and will provide extra-long service life. High-contrast size marking makes it easy to read.
- DESIGN: The ball detent locks securely onto sockets securely and prevents it from being dropped for undisturbed work and improving accuracy and efficiency when working on your car or vehicle.
- SECURE: The special chamfered design makes for a secure fit with a through-hole feature that allows use of locking pins and rings.
- DURABLE: With a long-lasting corrosion resistant black oxide finish, this unit has a durable build and increases service life.
Specially engineered to be used with your impact drivers, the 3/4" drive adapter transforms your driver into a 1/2" drive allowing you to perform a wider range of operations and extending the use of your tools. This adapter delivers strong performance with chrome vanadium steel construction for extra strength while the black oxide finish allows for a long lasting product resistance to corrosion. The ball detent hold sockets securely for a smooth work flow without any slippage and the chamfered lead aides in a secure fit.