- [VERSATILE]: 25,000 rated RPM powered free speed pistol handle rotary tool with 1/4" collet accepts a variety of heads for weld prep, grinding, polishing, sanding, and more for all of your home improvement projects.
- [DESIGN]: The lightweight, right angle-head design allows for easier use in compact spaces and its pistol trigger grip provides for better ergonomics while creating a comfortable, controlled, and natural hold and feel when operating.
- [EFFICIENCY]: While only using 4 CFM of air consumption with a built-in regulator when used with an air compressor, this small pneumatic tool exerts an output that is comparable to its competitors at a fraction of the cost.
- [FEATURES]: Built-in air regulator can be adjusted with flathead screwdriver or included hex key wrench and comes with a paddle lever throttle that allows feathering control to apply smooth speeds evenly.
- [COMPACT]: Hand-held air die grinder has a compact right angle design for flexibility in tight spaces and is durable, yet light weight, which reduces user fatigue.
1/4-Inch Air Angle Die Grinder with angle-head design. With standard 1/4-inch collet, it accepts all of your favorite grinding stones and rotary files. 20, 000 RPM free-speed with only 4 CFM air consumption.