- AUTO-TRIM REMOVAL KIT: Our auto tool kit makes removing clips and fasteners easy, safe, and quick. The shafts have pivot points for appropriate leverage to help prevent twisting that can scratch a door panel or trim piece.
- DURABLE CAR TOOLS: This automotive tool kit includes 5 high-quality tools. The shafts are designed with SVCM satin chrome-plated steel for ultimate durability so they can last through many vehicle repair projects for years to come.
- VERSATILE TRIM-PANEL SET: Perfect for use on most vehicles, our automotive tools help remove clips and fasteners that secure upholstery, panels, and more. The shafts are also suitable for interior work, including on a dashboard, stereo, or radio.
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: Each shaft is equipped with an ergonomically shaped handle with a soft-grip coating to keep your hands comfortable during long projects. These ultra-comfortable accessories make the perfect addition to any car tool kit.
- THE RIGHT SIZE This 5-piece auto-body tool set includes different sizes to fit your fastening needs. It includes 1 square-notch tip, 1 large “V”-notch tip, 1 small “V”-notch tip, one 1/4-inch “U”-notch tip, and one 5/16-inch “U”-notch tip.
The NEIKO 20596B Auto-Upholstery Removal Tool Set gives you extra safety and precision when you need to remove car fasteners and clips that secure upholstery, panels, and more. Each shaft is made from durable SVCM satin chrome-plated steel to last through many mechanic projects. These quality tools feature pivot points for appropriate leverage, preventing twisting that can damage door panels and trim. This gear is also equipped with black ergonomically shaped soft-grip handles for extra comfort during your auto-body sessions.
Perfect for use on most domestic and import vehicles, our auto tools are great for interior work, such as on dashboards, consoles, stereos, and radios. Our trim-removal tool kit is also ideal for home use, hobby or DIY projects, and jobsite use. It’s a beneficial accessory for any car tool set and makes a great gift for mechanics.
This 5-piece set includes a wide variety of tool sizes to best handle your fastener needs. It includes 1 square-notch tip, 1 large “V”-notch tip, 1 small “V”-notch tip, one 1/4-inch “U”-notch tip, and one 5/16-inch “U”-notch tip. When it comes to fasteners, NEIKO has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.