- PREMIUM QUALITY: These flat flap discs, also known as cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch, are constructed with industrial grade premium zirconia abrasive for strength, durability, and extended disc life as it holds up to high temperatures and pressure.
- SURFACE PREPARATION: Each angle grinder sanding disc is made with medium 80 grit zirconia alumina, making this abrasive flap disc ideal for grinding or blending on hard to grind materials like metal, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, and wood.
- HIGH DENSITY: Jumbo flap discs are made with extra flaps compared to a standard flap disc, allowing for longer life and smoother grinding. The additional grinding material complemented with the fiberglass backing plate also absorbs more vibrations without smearing and helps prevent contaminating the workpiece during usage.
- FLAT T27: These flat Type 27 discs are effective for blending, smoothing, finishing flat surfaces, deburring, grinding contours, and radius grinding on steel, sheet metal, welding, machining, heavy duty equipment and industrial maintenance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Each disc measures at a 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with most angle grinders with a speed of up to 13,300 RPM. Designed for grinding, blending, sanding, and finishing on a wide range of materials.
The Neiko 11256A High Density Premium Zirconia Flap Disc can operate with a maximum speed of 13, 300 RPM. Each 80 grit flap disc in the 10-piece set is outfitted with an arbor size of 7/8-inch.