- [DURABLE]: 10 Abrasive wheels constructed of premium blue zirconia for strength, durability, and extended disc life.
- [HIGH DENSITY]: Industrial grade zirconia for heavy duty material removing and a long life.
- [HEAVY DUTY]: 80 grit flap wheel is coarser in build and is ideal for heavier stock removal and sanding.
- [APPLICATION]: Flat Type 27 disc build is effective for blending, smoothing, finishing flat surfaces, deburring and grinding contours. Perfect for radius grinding on steel, sheet metal, welding, machining, heavy duty equipment and industrial maintenance.
- [QUALITY]: Resin fiber construction with fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations reducing smear during use.
The Neiko 11256A High Density Premium Zirconia Flap Disc can operate with a maximum speed of 13, 300 RPM. Each 80 grit flap disc in the 10-piece set is outfitted with an arbor size of 7/8-inch.