- PREMIUM QUALITY: These angled flap discs, also known as cut off wheels 4 1/2 inch, are constructed with industrial grade premium zirconia abrasive for strength, durability, and extended disc life as it holds up to high temperatures and pressure.
- STOCK REMOVAL: Each angle grinder sanding disc is made with coarse 60 grit zirconia alumina, making this abrasive flap disc ideal for grinding or blending on hard to grind materials like metal, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, and wood.
- ANGLED T29: Beveled Type 29 discs are best used at an angle and are effective for edge shaping, deburring, grinding contours, and radius grinding on steel, sheet metal, welding, machining, heavy duty equipment and industrial maintenance.
- FIBERGLASS BACKING PLATE: The resin fiber construction complemented by the fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations without smearing and helps prevent contaminating the workpiece during usage.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Each disc measures at a 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with most angle grinders with a speed of up to 13,300 RPM. Designed for grinding, blending, sanding, and finishing on a wide range of materials.
Neiko Premium Zirconia Flap Disc, 10 Pack