- [PREMIUM QUALITY]: These flap discs are constructed with industrial grade premium zirconia abrasive for strength, durability, and extended disc life as it holds up to high temperatures and pressure.
- [STOCK REMOVAL]: Each disc is made with durable 80 grit zirconia alumina making this abrasive flap disc ideal for grinding on hard materials like metal.
- [BEVEL]: These Bevel Type 29 discs are angled to be more effective for contours, edge and weld blending, and radius grinding.
- [RESIN FIBER]: The resin fiber construction complemented by the fiberglass backing plate absorbs vibrations without smearing or contaminating workpiece during usage.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: Each disc measures at a 4-1/2-inch diameter with a 7/8-inch arbor size, making it compatible with grinders with a speed of up to 13,300 RPM.
The Neiko 11120A Premium Zirconia Flap Disc can operate with a maximum speed of 13, 300 RPM. Each 80 grit flap disc in the 10-piece set is outfitted with an arbor size of 7/8-inch.