- [APPLICATION]: Practical & cost effective: combination of 40 grit coarse & flat type 27 shape offers grinding, blending and finishing with one product. Perfect for professionals as well as home and serious DIY projects
- [DURABLE]: Combination of high performance aluminum oxide resin fiber with fiberglass backing plate for improved strength and versatility with less gouging and burning.
- [VERSATILE]: Commonly used for heavy duty stock removal, deburring, grinding and shaping on wood, metal and masonry as well as paint and rust removal.
- [QUALITY]: Preferred to grinding wheels because flap-discs are lightweight, easy to maneuver and require less change over time, saving you time and money.
- [SIZE]: Each 4-1/2 Inch x 7/8" arbor size flap disc can be used with angle grinders up to 13, 000 RPM.
Flap disc use diagonal layers of aluminum oxide resin fiber, as it wears new grit is continuously being exposed for consistent performance throughout the life of the disc. Flap disc's are designed to run cooler to reduce warping of thin metal like body panels plus, unlike ordinary grinding wheels these discs won't gouge your work. Fits both air and electric grinders. Specifications: 4-1/2" Diameter | Flat Type #27 | Arbor Size: 7/8" | Grit: 40 Coarse | Backing Material: Fiberglass | Plate Maximum Speed: 13,300 rpm