- [QUALITY]: Built for strength with heat-treated Chrome Vanadium Steel (Cr-V) and coated with Black Phosphate for corrosion resistance.
- [CONVENIENCE]: The quick change 1/4” Hex Shank Nut securely and quickly inserts into any impact for immediate use.
- [SECURE]: Top quality industrial grade magnets allow for secure retention of fasteners.
- [VERSATILE]: 6 in. long reach provides easy maneuvering in narrow spaces and hard to reach areas.
- [SIZES]: SAE Impact Nut Driver – 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, and 9/16" with PH1, PH2 Phillips
The extension drivers are made of highly durable Cr-V Steel with corrosion resistant Black Phosphate Coating to ensure maximum longevity. The 1/4-inch quick change Hex Shank Nut Drivers securely insert into most impact driver or any ratchet for immediate use.
The set comes housed in a NEIKO branded red bit holder and six 1/4-inch hex shank nut drivers in the following SAE sizes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16-inch and two screwdriver PH1, PH2.