- VERSATILE: Magnetic hex shank nut driver is compatible with a wide variety of impact drivers and other common power drills with a ¼” drive.
- QUALITY: Constructed from Cr-V steel for increased shock resistance and hardness providing resistance to abrasion, oxidation, and corrosion.
- DESIGN: Powerful magnetic drivers provide convenient pick-up and retention of screws for easier utilization and has an innovative recessed edge corner to help drive flats.
- CONVENIENCE: Packed in a plastic bit holder for easy storage and organization to keep your set clean and neat.
- INCLUDES: Nut setter sizes include: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12 and 13 mm with an overall length of 2-9/16”, and has laser etched markings for each size.
The NEIKO 10065A is a set of 8 standard magnetic hex shank nut drivers. Each has a 1/4" hex shank and measures approximately 2-9/16 inches long. The full range of nut setter sizes include the following: : 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,11, 12, 13 mm and ready for use with any power driver. The Hex Shank Magnetic Power Impact Nut Driver Tool Set is a must have addition to any toolbox for professionals and DIYers alike. These power socket drivers are made to last, constructed of Chromium-vanadium steel, sure to be a reliable tool set for years to come. With laser etched size markings, each driver is easy to identify. Compact storage makes it easy to carry in a tool belt for quick access.