- [QUALITY]: High Speed Steel designed to ensure sharp, fast execution with strength and efficiency.
- [VERSATILE]: Three in one tool that provides hole drilling, tapping, and countersinking for a quick and complete job on copper, brass, aluminum, sheet metal and plastic.
- [CONVENIENT]: 1/4” Hex Shank features a tapered end to prevent over-tapping and includes a quick-change adapter for easy size change.
- [STORAGE]: Heavy duty, molded plastic case that is lightweight and durable for easy storage and portability for all jobs.
- [SIZES]: SAE – 6-32nc, 8-32nc, 10-24nc, 10-32nc, 12-24nc, 1/4-20NC; Metric – M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5; Quick change adapter.
The NEIKO 10059A Combination Drill and Tap Bit Set comes stocked with 13 pcs of SAE and Metric sizes to fulfill multiple steps in a breeze. The tools are designed to drill, tap, and countersink through various tough materials with ease, while the deburring feature cleans the holes smoothly and bits countersinks threaded holes. Its High Speed Steel construction also improves the cutting performance of the drill and makes it more wear-resistant, prolonging its service life. These specialized bits can cut through aluminum, plastic, metal and much more to complete many different types of jobs. The bits are fast and with multiple sizes available, it ensures proper hole sizing. The 1/4 inch (6.35mm) Hex Shank has a tapered end to assure over tapping is prevented and the back taper exceeds the tap to prevent over-drilling and damage to the thread. Finally, these bits come with a storage case and are provided in both SAE and Metric sizes engraved onto each piece for easy identification.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.