- [APPLICATION]: A transfer punch is a punch of a specific outer diameter that is not tapered, but consistent for the entire length of the punch asides from the tip to tightly fit in an existing hole and accurately/precisely transfer the center of that hole to another surface.
- [VERSATILE]: This transfer punch set takes the guesswork out of transferring threaded, drilled or reamed machining, for accurate hole-drilling operations in home or hobby work.
- [QUALITY}: Each punch is made high quality heat-treated alloy steel with a black oxide finish for durability and rust resistance to ensure long lasting service life of your tool set in your tool collection.
- [PRECISION]: The precisely machined point on the transfer punches is suitable for toolmakers and machinists alike and allows the user to execute accurate holes of the same size when needed.
- [INCLUDES]: A wide set of transfer punches from 3/32" to 1/2" by 1/64 inch increments and includes the highly used 17/32" transfer punch.[CONVENIENCE]: This drilling punch set includes an easy-to-see index stand to keep tools stacked and ready to pull in a convenient and organized way to keep the workspace neat and allow quick access to the tool user.
28pc Transfer Punches. 3/32" to 1/2" Punches by 64th. Heat Treated Alloy Steel. Black Oxide Finish. Eliminates the Guesswork When Transferring Threaded, Drilled or Reamed Holes.