- REMOVES TOUGH FASTENERS: Designed for use with impact wrenches, set of 8 high-torque, 6-point SAE sockets with drive to remove tough nuts and bolts.
- PREVENTS SLIPPING: Unique design grips the flat sides of fasteners rather than the corners to prevent stripping and rounding off of bolts.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Made extremely strong of Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel and corrosion-resistant black phosphate finish.
- INCLUDES COMMON SAE SIZES: Includes eight common SAE socket sizes (1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2 inch)
- EASY TO SEE: High-contrast visibility laser-etched size markings allow easy reading in low light settings.
From trucks and tractors to heavy equipment and large machinery, big service and repair jobs need The 3/4-inch drive deep Impact Socket set. Made for use with impact wrenches, These premium chrome vanadium sockets deliver superior performance. Deep broach offers the length to reach over threaded shafts and into recesses. High-torque, 6-point design contacts and grips the stronger Flat sides of fastener head, not the weaker corners, to prevent stripping or round-off under extreme stress. Extra large, high-contrast size markings are permanently laser etched onto each socket, making size selection Quick and easy, even in low light. A durable black phosphate finish protects from rust and corrosion. Rugged case keeps everything organized for neat, efficient storage and makes it easy to carry to the job. Set includes: 8-piece 3/4-inch drive impact sockets (SAE): 1, 1-1/16, 1-1/8, 1-1/4, 1-5/16, 1-3/8, 1-7/16, 1-1/2 inch; complete with storage case.
Already an Amazon Prime Member? Click the link to shop for Neiko products on Amazon.com
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. We appreciate your support.