- DURABLE: Quarter inch drive socket set is constructed of heavy duty Chrome Vanadium (CrV) steel and black phosphate coating for high torque impact applications. Standard and deep sockets have a high contrast laser-etched marking.
- RATCHET: Low profile 72 tooth quick release ratchet handle engages faster and supports tighter turns when combined with six point hex socket tool set for applying optimal turning power on those stubborn bolts and fasteners.
- EXTENSIONS & SWIVEL JOINT: 1/4" impact extension bars in 3” and 8” long for those hard to reach areas. 1/4" angle socket adapter with ball type u-joint design with a 360-degree bendable joint creates a rotatable socket.
- IMPACT REDUCER & ADAPTER: Includes a 3/8” drive to 1/4" drive reducer that is impact grade for use with a 3/8 ratchet or 3/8 impact wrench. 1/4 hex to 1/4 inch drive socket adapter to use with power tools, quick connect chuck or quick disconnect drill.
- SOCKET SIZES: 10 pieces of each standard and deep impact sockets in 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4", 9/32”, 5/16”, 11/32”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2”, & 9/16” in.; 14 pieces of each drive deep and shallow impact sockets in 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm & 15mm.