- [PRO QUALITY]: Full set of three-inch long 1/2” SAE Allen hex drivers with one piece construction for loosening and tightening tough bolts and nuts.
- [DURABLE]: Made of heavy duty black dropped-forged chrome molybdenum steel for maximum strength and durability.
- [EXTRA LONG]: Perfect for mechanics and electricians, the three-inch long length reaches places regular size impact sockets will not.
- [IMPACT GRADE]: 1/2" drive sockets are impact ready and offer high strength and torque.
- [SIZES]: A full spectrum of hex driver sockets (SAE) sockets including 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4 inch
High-strength chrome moly steel construction and precisely milled tips deliver premium performance with an exact fit in fastener head. These tools are designed to be used with impact drivers to free rusted and overtightened bolts. Set Includes: 8-piece 1/2-inch drive Hex driver impact sockets (SAE): 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4 inch. Storage and carrying case included.