- [EASY ACCESS]: Automotive pros depend on flex extension bars to quickly loosen bolts and nuts at awkward angles and difficult to reach locations for light duty torque applications.
- [DURABLE]: Chrome-Vanadium anvil and anvil-receiver with mirror chrome finish constructed of heavy-duty wound spring-steel with PVC sleeve.
- [FLEXIBLE]: Maintains excellent rotational torque-transfer from ratchet to socket and its heavy-duty wound spring-steel provides flexibility to 45-degrees.
- [DESIGN]: Spring-loaded ball detents lock in to prevent parts from slipping into machinery with square drive radius corners to reduce tool and socket wear.
- [INCLUDES]: 3/8-inch drive flex bar (8-inch length) and 1/4-inch drive flex bar (6-inch length).
High quality Chrome Vanadium steel ends with tough flexible spring shafts. For use where a traditional solid extension bar will not fit. Suitable for all hand ratchet applications.