- [COMPACT POWER]: This mini straight air die grinder glides through surfaces with a free air speed of 54,000 RPM and working air pressure of 90 PSI in conjunction with an air compressor.
- [DESIGN]: Precision textured throttle with self-closing lever adjusts speed and stays constant until you decide to switch speeds.
- [VERSATILE]: Cleans jewelry, dies, rotors, backing plates, brake pads, cylinder heads, mounts, etc. and is suitable for hobby use, home improvement and many more automotive repairs.
- [LIGHTWEIGHT]: With a 5-1/4" pencil style shaft, this micro die grinder offers supreme control and maneuverability when cutting, grinding and polishing surfaces.
- [SPECIFICATIONS]: Average Air Consumption: 1.4 cfm (40 L/m); Air Inlet: 1/4"; Includes flexible nylon hose with protective slip-on shield, two collet wrenches, and nipple for a complete set to get the job done at your home or automotive garage.
The pencil-style micro die grinder is designed for high speed porting and finishing of small parts. The die grinder with one Milton style 1/4 female plug and two collect wrench.Collet Size: 1/8 Inch Free Speed: 54,000 RPM Overall Length: 5-1/4 Inch Net Weight: 1/4 Pound Air Inlet Thread NPT: 1/4-Inch Air Hose I.D. Size: 3/8 Inch Avg. Air Consumption.: 4.2 CFM Noise Level: 7375 dB Vibration level: 0.07 m/s2 Air Pressure: 90-120 Psi Hose Length: 5 Feet