- MAGNETIC NUT DRIVER SET: Magnetic nut setter can be used with an impact drill, bit driver or hex socket ratchet to securely grab hexagonal nuts and fasteners for easy installation or loosening/removal.
- CR-V MAGNET DRIVER: Industrial grade chrome vanadium steel construction with black phosphate coating for increased hardness, high strength and abrasion.
- HEX NUT DRIVER SET: Lobular design head fasteners with rounded edges grab nuts by the sides rather than corners to prevent stripping and lengthen service life
- NUT DRIVER SET FOR IMPACT DRILL: Each external hex nut socket has a 1/4" socket that is compatible with quick-change/release chucks and locks firmly in standard chucks
- MASTER NUTSETTER SET: Full master set comes with nut driver bits in both metric and SAE with each setter size clearly engraved on the side for easy identification; SAE- 1/2", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" & 9/16" Metric - 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm & 14mm
The Neiko Tools magnetic nut setter master set comes with 12 hexagonal socket bits in both SAE and metric that locks securely into an impact driver, bit driver or hex socket ratchet to securely grab hexagonal nuts and fasteners for easy installation or loosening / removal. Made with chrome-vanadium steel for increased hardness, high strength, abrasion resistance and long service life. Coated with black phosphate for corrosion and oxidization resistance. This is a full master set that comes with nut driver bits in both metric and SAE. Each nut-setter is clearly engraved on the side with its size. The lobular design head fastener with rounded edges grabs hex nuts by the sides rather than corners to prevent stripping and lengthen service life. Each external hexnut socket has a 1/4" hex socket that's compatible with quick-change chucks and locks firmly in standard chucks.