- Highly accurate non-contact digital tachometer with high speed laser-aim operation and instant readings from 2.5 to 99,999 RPM.
- Readings are displayed on a large, easy-to-read LCD screen; stores last, minimum, and maximum reading; features auto-zero adjustment.
- Includes 24-inches of reflective tape and aim and measure design for non-contact diagnostics and measurements.
- Compact and lightweight, operates for hours on three included AA batteries; perfect for measuring motors, machine parts, lathes, etc.
- Accurate to +/- 0.05 percent and capable of measuring at a distance from 2-20 inches; RPMs measured over 1 second sampling time.
RPM range is 2.5-99.999 RPM. Accurate measurement without touching the object. 5 digit LCD display screen. Auto zero adjustment. Stores last, minimum, and maximum readings. Laser detection up to 6 feet. Laser wavelength 650 nm. Includes a plastic storage case with foam cushioned insert and operating manual. Runs on 3 AA batteries, included. Quality construction. Class II laser with 1mW power output.