- [APPLICATION]: A beam style torque wrench is a must-have tool for automobile mechanics because it allows the user to fasten nuts and bolts to an exact tightness measured by torque, which is recommended by car manufacturers.
- [PRECISION]: This torque wrench uses a calibrated scale fitted to the handle to precisely measure torque and includes a graduated tip to prevent parallax error.
- [QUALITY]: This dual drive torque wrench is constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish for long lasting service life in your automotive garage or at home.
- [EASY-TO-READ]: This intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds (SAE), while also in metric from 0 to 20 meter-kilograms for quick and easy readability and convenience to the user.
- [RELIABLE]: Beam deflection wrenches provide precise readings every time and do not come out of calibration like a drive click torque wrench that must be recalibrated. [VERSATILE]: This tool comes with a 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch anvil, which are included for added versatility and includes a 17” long shaft and grooved handle to help supply ample torque to your bolts and nuts.
Get the most precise readings every time and get the job done better. Perfect for accurately tightening and loosing nuts and bolts for all your vehicle and other appliances. The intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds. Constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish with an added textured black handle for the best grip possible.