- DURABLE TORQUE WRENCH: The NEIKO adjustable click torque wrench features a 1/2-inch drive head. This ratchet is constructed from high-quality heat-treated chrome vanadium CrV steel for superior toughness, shock resistance, and torque power output.
- AUTOMOTIVE TORQUE WRENCH: With a range of 50 to 250 ft-lb, this 1/2-inch-drive ratchet wrench has a massive torque rating for 1/2-inch sockets. Use this ratchet to set sockets to the proper rating or to loosen lug nuts and bolts on cars, trucks, or vehicles.
- CALIBRATION ACCURACY: Machine tested and calibrated to results of +/-4%, this large heavy-duty SAE steel ratchet ensures that each nut and bolt is not too tight. The clicker further specifies the proper torque setting.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE: This 1/2-inch torque wrench has a 25-inch-long bar. It provides great leverage so you can easily loosen tough bolts at high torque settings. Plus, the textured handle will give you a nonslip grip while working.
- BLOW-MOLDED CASE: This torque stick wrench comes with a custom-fitted ABS storage case for safe and convenient storage and organization. The case also comes with a key and lock for extra security.
The NEIKO PRO 03709B 1/2-Inch-Drive Torque Wrench helps prevent damage to parts or fasteners caused by overtightening during assembly. This ratchet offers a range of 50 to 250 ft-lb (70 to 350 Nm), delivers precise performance, and uses a 1/2-inch head. It provides readings in ft-lb and Nm and has a locking feature that adjusts quickly and easily. As you tighten the fastener, you will hear and feel a click when the preset torque value is reached.
Made with heat-treated chrome vanadium CrV steel, our wrench provides superior toughness and torque power output. It is machine tested and calibrated to results of +/-4% to ensure the proper torque setting. The easy-to-read torque scale is laser engraved into the body of the wrench for quick fastener installation or removal. This lug-nut wrench also has a ball detent to lock sockets in place and prevent dropping for more efficiency while working.
Sleek and ergonomic, our torque wrench features a nonslip handle for a strong grip that helps prevent hand fatigue with prolonged use. With a 25-inch-long bar, it lets you access bolts in hard-to-reach areas. This torque-wrench set comes with a custom-fitted ABS storage case with a key and lock so you can protect, store, and carry the wrench anywhere you go. Whether you need a brand-new automotive tool or an impact wrench, NEIKO has your back with our durable, dependable, and strong tools.