- 1/2" DRIVE TORQUE WRENCH: The NEIKO 1/2-inch adjustable torque wrench/ratchet features a 1/2" drive head and is constructed of chrome vanadium Cr-V steel for superior toughness and torque power output.
- 50 TO 250 FOOT-POUNDS: With a range of 50-250 ft-lb, this adjustable click torque wrench has a massive torque rating for 1/2" sockets to set to the proper rating or loosen your lug nuts and bolts on cars, trucks, or vehicles.
- CALIBRATION ACCURACY: Machine factory tested and calibrated to results of +/-4 percent, the precision of this heavy-duty large torque wrench SAE prevents over torquing your nuts and bolts with a clicker to specify the proper torque setting.
- 25” LENGTH HANDLE: This torque wrench 1/2” drive has an overall 25-inch length bar makes it easy to loosen tough bolts at high torque settings through its provided leverage.
- BLOW MOLDED CASE: This 1/2" torque wrench comes with an ABS custom fitted storage case for safe and convenient storage with an included key and lock for security.
Use the dual range 50-250 foot-pound (70-350 Nm) Neiko 1/2-Inch Drive Torque Wrench to prevent damages to parts or fasteners caused by over-tightening during assembly. This unit provides readings in foot-pounds and Newton-meters while the locking feature adjusts quickly and easily. As you tighten fastener, you will hear and feel a "click" when pre-set torque value is reached. Our redesigned grip offers comfort while working and the all-steel construction, chrome moly ratchet head is corrosion resistant for durability.