- PREMIUM QUALITY: This 2-sided whetstone knife sharpener is made of heavy-duty white corundum, which consists of white aluminum oxide that is an iron-free non-disposable abrasive. Each stone has an aggressive impact on knives when sharpening and is long lasting.
- SHARPENING WHETSTONE: The blue surfaced side sharpens the edges of tools, blades, and knives through grinding, keeping your edges sharp on such instruments as kitchen knives, pocket, or hunting knives, and more.
- POLISHING WHETSTONE: The white surfaced side is for honing and polishing the blade edges using a fine grit on the pebble stone to restore your knives and tools back to life. This Whetstone knife sharpener stone is extremely strong.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: This whetstone uses ONLY WATER, no expensive grinding oil needed, simply submerge knife sharpening stone kit in water prior to placing on the base & use the included guide for the correct angle to ensure you get the finest edge possible.
- KNIFE SHARPENING KIT INCLUDES: 1 x Dual Sided Stone, 1 x Silicone Base, 1 x Bamboo Base, 1 x Correct Angle Guide making this whetstone knife sharpener set great for chefs, sushi chefs, kitchen workers, hunters, hobbyists and more!
The Neiko 54002A Whetstone Knife Sharpening Kit includes everything you need to restore or sharpen your knives & scissors like a pro chef! If you have a metal edge, this dandy water stone can grind your edges to sharpness and polish them down to a nicely finished product.
If you work in the kitchen, shop or home and your knives, scissors or any type of blade is dulling, this knife sharpener will get the task done efficiently and to your expectations. With a corundum water stone, you can be ensured that you have the right material to refine your blades time after time. The non-slip bamboo base holds your stone in place to provide stability and control while using the angle guide to make the correct angled drags across the surface of the grit.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3, All you need is a little water and you’re ready to go right out of the box. Simply place the stone in water for about 10 – 15 minutes, or until bubbles stop forming and you are ready to start sharpening! Depending on the dullness of your knife/blade, consistent sharpening stokes for 15 – 30 minutes may be required.