- [ANSI APPROVED]: Perfect for full face protection and coverage that meets with ANSI Z87.1 standards to keep you out of harm's way.
- [QUALITY]: Clear Polycarbonate Visor gives you a perfect field of vision for undisrupted work.
- [UNIVERSAL]: Fully adjustable head strap with ratchet suspension that have front and back adjustments for a universal fit.
- [COMFORT]: Soft padding on the head strap provides a comfortable fit and overall product is lightweight.
- [VERSATILE]: Useful for a wide range of operations that require facial protection with visibility. Note: Please remove tint film on both sides of face shield before first use.
The Neiko 53819A Protective Safety Face Shield meets all ANSI regulations under ANSI Type 1 Z89.1-1989. With front and back adjustable head straps and a soft padded front lining for comfort, this face shield covers a 100 percent of the face and neck area for complete protection. The clear visor provides an unobstructed field of vision for great visibility and is constructed with a high quality polycarbonate. Please note: Protective tint film is on the visor when product is new. This tint film must be removed from both sides before its first use.