- [APPLICATION]: Used as a safety pin locking device to hold pins or castle nuts in place in automotive, axles, trailer hitch, tractors and heavy machinery.
- [QUALITY]: High quality pins are constructed of nickel plated steel that lasts a lifetime, which ensures replacements are not needed.
- [DURABLE]: Heavy duty material allows for durability while hair pin style design gives fast and secure hold for bolts to ensure stability.
- [FEATURES]: Specialty lock ensures a tight lasting hold for various bolts with pin to avoid slippage.
- [CONVENIENCE]: See-through resealable storage case packs all material together for portability, organization, and makes it easy to identify size markings.
This Neiko 50464A large variety pack cotter pin set features 144 pieces of various sized pins to give you everything you need to get the job done. The lightweight body is made of long lasting steel with a specialty design to ensure a strong hold. This is the perfect addition to take with you repair small engines, metal furnishings, automotive or anything mechanical that comes your way. The set comes in a neatly packed storage case to include in any tool box for on the go jobs!