- [APPLICATION]: The wire formed pins are used as a pin locking device to hold pins or castle nuts in place in automotive, axles, trailer hitch and tractors, and are highly versatile fasteners.
- [PREMIUM QUALITY]: Each high-quality pin is constructed with zinc plated steel that stands the test of time, and ensures that replacements are not needed for your fastening jobs.
- [EXTREMELY DURABLE]: The heavy duty material allows for durability while the hair pin style design gives a fast and secure hold for bolts to ensure stability.
- [SECURE DESIGN]: The specialty lock ensures a tight lasting hold and comes with a key that opens four types of lock.
- [CONVENIENCE]: Every set comes with a see-through resealable storage case storing all material together for portability, organization, and is easy to identify size markings.
This Neiko 50454A variety pack pins feature 555 pieces of different popular pins to give you everything you need to get the job done. The lightweight body is made of long lasting steel with a specialty design to ensure a strong hold. These pins come equipped with one key that unlocks four different types of locks. This is the perfect addition to take with you repair small engines, metal furnishings, automotives or anything mechanical that comes your way. The set comes in a neatly packed storage case to include in any tool box for on the go jobs!